All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Special Birthday Wish

Taking a moment today to wish my amazing boyfriend a very 
Happy Birthday!

Flying home from Hawaii - Feb2011
Christmas Eve - 12/24/11 with Steve's nieces
I hope the next year of your life is amazing and I can't wait to share it with you.  I love you with all of my heart - you are my everything.  Happy Birthday baby!

5 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Happy birthday Steve!

Anonymous said...

Aww yay! Happy birthday, Steve!

What did you get him??

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Steve said...

Thanks Baby!

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings for us! I love you oh so very much!

And thanks to everyone for those birthday wishes! It was a great day even though I was sick.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails