All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Special Birthday Wish

Taking a moment today to wish my amazing boyfriend a very 
Happy Birthday!

Flying home from Hawaii - Feb2011
Christmas Eve - 12/24/11 with Steve's nieces
I hope the next year of your life is amazing and I can't wait to share it with you.  I love you with all of my heart - you are my everything.  Happy Birthday baby!

5 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Happy birthday Steve!

gringationcancun said...

Aww yay! Happy birthday, Steve!

What did you get him??

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Steve said...

Thanks Baby!

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings for us! I love you oh so very much!

And thanks to everyone for those birthday wishes! It was a great day even though I was sick.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails