All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 19 of Birthday Month

I just need to write this down - for 30 years from now (when I'm 60) - I can have some sort of a memory.

It's December 19th.  It's Minnesota.  There is ZERO snow on the ground.  The temp is 32°.  Yesterday it was in the 40's.  It's been in the upper 20's, 30's or 40's for the past while, several days, weeks even.

There is no snow in the forecast - we're going to have a brown Christmas.  Do I mind?  Not completely. I like the warmer temps, I don't mind diving on clear roads... but I kind of feel like there should be snow around for Christmas.  I was looking forward to taking some outdoor photos of Christmas lights with snow on the ground. Doesn't look like that'll be happening.

I'll post tomorrow about dinner at my dad's yesterday and dinner with my grandparents tonight.

Work is killing me.  I'm blessed in life, but I'm miserable in my work life.  My daily blogs for this month have been a lot less personal and detailed as I'd like... I just don't have the time.




3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

I've always had a brown Christmas, so it is ok with me. Still hoping for a white one though...

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

A brown Christmas in Minnesnowta just seems wrong!!
PS I have about 15 minutes total per day to use internet and check my e-mail so I totally know how that goes!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I absolutely hate snow but I'm really bummed that we won't have any for Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails