All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

UV Cake Vodka

On the 4th of July, we had a family BBQ at my cousins house, the 4th is my gma's birthday, so we usually always spend the day with family.

I don't have much to share other than a few comments about a new amazing vodka!  UV Cake Vodka!

I love cake and this shit straight up smells like a delicious cupcake -  It's amazing as a shot, it's amazing as a cocktail AND it's amazing like this:

I muddled 2 strawberries, poured in ice and enough Cake Vodka for the shots, muddled a bit more, shook a little bit, poured and topped with Cool Whip - YUM to the Nth!
The shots had chunks of the berries and with the Cool Whip on top, it tasted like strawberry shortcake.

The shot needs some perfecting and can be made with any berry available, I'd imagine... we're working on a name and copy rights, so ... don't copy it unless you give credit to me and my family :)

Now, go buy some!


8 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

OMFG I just had this for the first time during our pool party. It's like liquid alcoholic Funfetti cake! I think we should invest in a bottle for Milwaukee.

love jenny xoxo said...

yum this sounds amazing!! I will have to look for that!

I'm a new follower!

XOXO

Fred Miller said...

Found you on Annah's XXX-button.

I'm telling my wife about this vodka. I thought of calling your recipe a "cake-tail". But it sounds dirty. I think I like "cake-tail" anyway. Not sure, yet.

Anonymous said...

CAKE VODKA?!?!?!?! omg

Sara Strand said...

I would start drinking for this.

Kim Airhart said...

I heard about that cake stuff and thought it sounded nasty but seeing the recipe and the way they look I have to try it now. Yum.

Dana said...

This looks fantastic! Yummy!

Lovi said...

Ummm..yum - I am so going to try that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails