Well crap... this is going to be fun! I'm going to name 6 places that I've been and love or want to go see... but only 6? This is a challenge! In no particular order, as per normal.
- New York City - I've been, I've seen, I've yet to fully conquer! There is SO much to see and do in NYC, I'll never tire of going there, I'll never tire of seeing the Brooklyn Bridge, I'll never tire of all the people, I'll never tire of taking the subway to get anywhere and everywhere! I was born and raised in a city so, to me, New York is the ideal city to have a wonderful vacation. So many beautiful places and things to see!
- San Francisco - I absolutely LOVE San Fran. The hills, the fog, the breeze, the people watching(!), and the restaurants. What's not to love about a city so diverse that has so much to offer. It's so much more laid back than NYC, but it's still a busy city. The Golden Gate Bridge is just the beginning of all San Fran has to offer. Plus, it's a hop, skip and a jump from wine country!!
- Maldives - I've never been, but it's always been on my radar. The glass bottom houses would be AMAZING!
- Australia - for as long as I can remember I've wanted to honeymoon in Australia. Not sure where the idea came from or even when... and if I don't honeymoon there, you best believe I will go there at some point in my life!
- Las Vegas - so cliché but I really love Vegas! No matter how many times I've been there I still haven't seen everything. The hotels each have their own 'thing' that you can go see for free... there is Fremont Street which is free.. The Hoover Dam is about 45 minutes away and free... and the people watching is INSANE!
- Home - as much as I love to travel, there really is no place like home.