All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 23 of Birthday Month

I don't know if I ever mentioned that I clean my grandma's apartment every other week - well today was that day.
My gma isn't coming to Christmas this year because she doesn't like the noise and she doesn't get along well in the crowd our family has become.  I don't blame her.  So I brought her over the present I got for her, and

While I was cleaning my gma asked me to find a radio station to listen to that has Christmas music playing, so I did, obviously.  It was so cute to be cleaning to Christmas music while my gma hummed along with all the songs.  It just made me feel good to hear her happily playing along to the songs.
You know how they say it's the little things, right?  That's definitely one of them!

I took my gma to lunch at Perkins afterwards as well - I figured since I was going to see her on Christmas, I could spend some good one on one time with her that way.  I love, so much, the stories she tells - even the ones she has told me over and over.  Never gets old.

I love my gma.

Here is a picture of her and my dad - not sure the exact date, but it was taken in the last year, I think around May:

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

You make me wish my grandma and I lived closer... I love talking to her on the phone but I miss SEEING her!

Dana said...

Awww...these are the times to cherish for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails