All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What would you like to see?

I'm thinking it's about time for a new banner and color scheme.

Would you people like to have any input on what you see?  I'm open to anything; layout ideas, pictures on the banner itself, no pictures on the banner, colors on the blog...  I'm even willing to set up a specific photo shoot (of whatever) just for you, if you'd like!

If you don't have any ideas, that's okay too - I just thought maybe I'd open up the door to you, the people who come here and see my place.  So... hit me with your best shot, fire away ;)


5 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm terrible with ideas AND I just woke up. But I do love change on blogs, can't wait to see what you come up with.

BB Live Updates said...

How about a collage of sorts? Maybe with a bunch of your "expressions"... like the pics I have been seeing of you lately on fb and I believe you have one on here now? I love seeing your beautiful face, and of course I love your dramatic expressions too. Look forward to seeing whatever you do come up with. It is always good.

Kristi said...

You wanna design one for me too? I am going on like 8-9+ months with this current scheme and I am soooooooo sick of it!!

Fickle Cattle said...

I'm not that good with layout either. I think the current one looks great though. :-)

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I always like when people use banners of where they live... but that's just me! Can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails