Welcome to the first installment of my randomness bullcrap in the year 2011. Where I simply aim to bore you.
- I've been getting rid of clothes like mad! It's a good thing, because this new house that I'm going to be living in... the closets are not that big. and I have a LOT of stuff. Most of the stuff I've given to Goodwill, however, I have a few hoodies that are Triple Five Soul brand and they are just too damn nice to give away. I can usually get a pretty penny on ebay for these as I keep my shit in mint condition and this brand is very good quality - so it lasts forever. Anyhow - point here: I have about 4-5 Triple Five Soul hoodies that I'm going to try and sell on ebay when I get back from Hawaii... UNLESS someone reading this has any interest in buying them. I don't have any details with me here at work other than they're Men's Medium or Large (most likely Large)... but I can certainly get you the deets if you're interested. I'll give you a good deal on them.
- I can count on 2 hand, using less than all 10 fingers, the days until I leave for Hawaii. Bob, here at work, just got back from Hawaii yesterday. Now I get to rub it in his face for a change.
- Probably going to wait to redo my banner until I'm back from vacay - obviously! Why wouldn't I use the pics I come back with to design a banner? It'll be much needed as the winter won't be over yet. However, I should learn how to mobile blog; I won't be taking my laptop with me, but that doesn't mean I can't share mobile photos with you, right?!
- I pinched a nerve in my back yesterday (I know, it's not nice to pinch)... not the greatest timing. This morning on the way to work, it hurt to turn and check my blind spots. If it doesn't begin to feel even remotely better by tomorrow, I'm going to my chiropractor. He's super cute, so I don't mind going.
- I'm going to borrow some Wii games from my dad and his wifey - EA Sports Active - I'm hoping that I can begin using those and quit the gym... in effort to save the monthly gym payment and still do something for my body. Anyone out there tried this game? Opinion?
That's it for today - I've got some things to do today.