All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, January 3, 2011

4 posts in one day?

Thats right!  This is my 4th post today - a quick recap to save you scrolling:
My Christmas Post, finally
New Years Post
2010 Year in Pictures


I still have a Christmas celebration coming this Saturday - even though I'm mentally over Christmas, it'll be Steve's first time meeting my moms side of the family.. and they are a ... unique ... bunch of people.  Hopefully he'll still like me afterwards.

The weekend before we leave for Hawaii, we have Steve's work party
Then... after Hawaii, like seriously the day after we get back, I have my work party...

I'll try and remember my camera and snap some shots to share, until then, my calendar is pretty empty, which I'm diggin' for the moment!

Now, go check out my posts from today - I've been kickin' ass!

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I cannot believe how fast Hawaii is coming!! I am SO jealous, I want to go on vacation so badly, the weather is KILLING me. I'd even kill for 45 degrees at this point.

Dana said...

I'll also mentally over Christmas and I have another one on January 15th.

So you are going to be in Hawaii during the Pro Bowl but you guys aren't going, right? Either way, your trip will be here before you know it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails