I've got some questions to answer and then I get to pick a bunch of you to answer questions...
1. What kind of hair(color/cut) have you always wanted but never had the nerve to do it?
I'm pretty content with long and short hair and don't really do 'styles'... however, I have wanted to go blonde many times... I refuse to do it (even blonde highlights) because my hair is so bomb, I don't want to damage it.
2. If you haven't been/or could do it over, where would/did you go on your honeymoon?
Australia - 'nuff said.
3. What is your dream car?
Audi R8 - yum. (Krys, check that one out and you'll say buh-bye to the TT with a quickness!).
However, is we are talking vintage, '70 Chevelle 454 SS.
4. If you would move anywhere in the world where would you go?
ask me again after I go to Hawaii... but right now I'm happy in the states, though I wouldn't mind having a winter home somewhere south... Mexico even (gringa has proven it's a nice place to live!)
5. What famous lady would you love to be or be bff with?
Jennifer Aniston - I just think she's neat and beautiful - I like to be surrounded by pretty people!
6. What colors did you do or do you want to do for your wedding?
oy vey... I don't think I really care much - I just want a pretty white dress that makes my boobs look amazing!
7. What trashy reality show are you embarrassingly addicted to?
Jersey Shore. I'm not embarrassed to admit it either - I'm in LOVE with Pauly D. yum.
8. Do you you remember your first kiss? How old were you and how awkward was it?
Indeed I do - it was NOT ideal. I blogged about it here once. It was at Valleyfair, it was cold and rainy...
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Salt, salt and more salt. Chex Mix, potato chips (Pringles), popcorn, dirty martinis... anything with loads of salt (ironically, I tend to not add salt to my food too often, it's the things that already come salty that I love)
10. What is your favorite chick flick?
meh... I don't really have one. wait - i love Clueless! even though I haven't watched it in year (I'm a boy in most aspects of my life, including chick flicks)
11. What is your favorite beverage?
I love me a Mt. Dew (even though I only allow myself to drink it on weekends and recently I've only allowed myself to have one per weekday trip to the gym - so far I'm up to 2 for this coming weekend, if I so choose) - i also love coffee, tea, dirty martinis, wine, water, and Arnie Palmer's!
12. What is your theme song?
Don't think I have one... though - Eminem's The Way I Am will always cheer up a bad mood AND it is a great song to rap when i'm in a great mood!
13. Who is your style icon?
Yeah... about that... I'm probably style-less... I could give two hoots about fashion. seriously.
14. When was the last time you cried and why?
Last night with boyfriend.. it was a pretty great talk. I'm super emo.
15. What playlist/cd is on your CD player/iPod right now?
CD player in the car is Eminem's latest and greatest... obvi
16. What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake!! (keeping Krysten's answer... duh)
Now I have to tag people to play along... same questions to these wonderful ladies:
Kristi (take a break from real life blogging and have some fun!)