All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Thursday... 9.2.10

Another Thursday .. another Just Thursday post.  Link up over HERE.  It's also another excuse to not have any trip posts up yet, thank you Abby!  I will work on them soon though, promise.

Outside my window..gloomy... apparently it stormed last night, with no serious plans of stopping until tonight


The time is..9:08am
Today I feel..excited (not entirely sure why, but maybe my weekend plans will help explain it)
I am thinking.. about how much OT I'm going to be working in the coming months and how it's going to suck, but help pay for an absolutely awesome trip to Hawaii :)
At the moment, I am thankful.. for forgiveness
I am going.. cRaZy... NOT!
I am wearing.. Twins (Nathan) T-shirt, jeans, Purple Shox (Both Vikings and Twins play games this evening, I'm supporting them both)
I wish.. my trips would post themselves on the blog-o-sphere.
I am reading.. peoples explination of their pictures for the photo hunt
I am working on.. getting through all the Photo Hunts over HERE
I am hoping.. to not be on the rag in Hawaii (hey.. you asked!!)
I am hearing..paper, paper, paper!
I bet you didn't know.. that I 'subscribed' to a new Google calendar last night, which pulls all birthday entered into my gmail contacts and adds them to my calendar, which in turn adds them to my phone's calendar.  I'm falling in love with Android and Google more and more.. by the fricken second.
One of my favorite..things to eat is corn on the cob with an ice cold Mountain Dew.

{it wasn't on the survey over at Abby's, but it's my favorite question, so I added it back} My weekend plans include.. [Thursday] Going to the Twins game :) [Friday] clean for grandma in the a.m., probably have dinner and/or drinks with my favorite cousin named Shannon [Saturday] Cars and Coffee in the a.m., who knows what in the afternoon, Wicked in the evening!! [Sunday] NO PLANS :) [Monday] NO PLANS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried not to be on my period the week of my wedding... didn't work. Boo. Hope you have better luck than I do!

Can't wait to see your pics!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Sooooo jealous you get to see Wicked.

Are you on the pill? If so there are ways to work it so you're not "on the rag" during a certain time. Totally worked for my wedding AND honeymoon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails