All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, March 9, 2009

'Food Review' Label

After posting this morning with a movie review it got me thinking... for quite some time I've logged onto Citysearch and wrote short little reviews every few months.  I often use the site to find places to eat around the cities, so I figure I should repay the favor.  I think it makes sense to post those here as well - so I've copied and pasted each review into my blog for you.
If you subscribe to the feed, you probably see a bunch of [old] posts by me, that is what they are.  If you do not have the feed, you can follow this link to my label "Food Review".  I've post dated them.  I called it Food and not Restaurant because I plan to review some store bought foods as well as restaurants.  This is not some extravagant review process, it's just my quick snippet on what I think of a place, their food, and/or their service.  If you want real reviews, check out Kristi's TCRB or citysearch itself.
On Citysearch, you are limited to a certain amount of space, so most of them are rather short... formatting is not an option on the site, so forgive that.

I've also created a label called "Product Review", which so far is only my review of Google Chrome.  Hopefully I'll get more added to that label in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Labels are great...I am still working on going through my 1,050+ old posts trying to label them correctly ;)
I also spent the entire weekend working on the TCRB and redoing some of the labels and menu options there. Very time consuming but makes it much easier to find things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails