All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Scraps

Ok, so I started scrappin' on Saturday; maybe you've seen this photo on my 365 blog:

That was as far as I got with what I had to work with... tonight I stopped at the craft store and picked up a few stamp pads for my dates stamps and now I have these:
You'll notice some blank space, those areas are waiting for words.  I'm hoping Renee has her Cricut in the mail to me and I can use that to cut out letters... otherwise I'll have to come up with something of my own!  yikes.
There are some 3 dimensional effects to them, but they don't show very well on camera.

Last, I semi-started another for the book, but am far from finished [I must like stripes]:


Turns out I might like this craft... anyone have a million dollars they can loan/give me?

5 comments:

Loopy said...

The million dollars is in the mail. I hope it doesn't get lost.

~Terri~ said...

I love what your doing!!! I think I need to take some pointers from you. My photo albums are a little blah. Oh wait...what albums??? My pictures rarely make it out of the envelope Walgreens provides when they develop them lol!

Nice work! Looking forward to seeing more.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I have awesome paper I'd be willing to part with since I don't use it anymore. name brand shit because I was a paper snob. Great job on the scrappies!

Dana said...

Your pages look great. Fun looking paper. I tried scrapbooking once and didn't have the patience (or the creativity).

Denise H. said...

GOOD JOB!!! I used to paper scrap but switched to digital scrapping. Although seeing your pages kinda make me want to switch back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails