All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Banner 2.9.09

I've been a busy girl today!

Here it is ladies and gentlemen - the newest banner and look for the blog:

Playing around with me new camera one weekend, my coffee mug was a great and cooperative subject.  I took many many photographs and picked a few to base this banner around.  I love the thought of enjoying morning coffee, no matter the other thoughts that surround it.  I so look forward to my Friday mornings simply because of my morning coffee.
Anyhow- the idea behind the banner is for the background to be a coffee table (designed in Photoshop, and way easier than I expected it to be) with a few scattered papers, and the photos just to add some flair.  Can't have a coffee table without coffee, right?

Very simple look in the grand scheme of things... I think I like it.

6 comments:

BB Live Updates said...

since i love coffee... and you... hard not to love this newest banner. Good work Ang!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Pretty sweet! You're getting good with PS!

Dana said...

love it!

Shawn said...

You're still too humble with PS - it looks great. Easy for you... not so easy for others.

Lovi said...

This is my FAVORITE banner so far. You are seriously good at this! LOVE IT! (Can you tell I love coffee??) :-)

Lynne said...

love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails