All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Knock Knock, Who's There?

Call me inappropriate if you must, but there is a reason this blog is posting at midnight hours...  it's for those of you who have a sense of humor, a naughty mind, and a little bit of a child left in you.  Oh hell, who am I kidding?  I'm hoping you are wasted when watching this, I'm hoping this is as funny to you as it was to me the first time I watched it.  I've been wanting to post these videos for a LONG time now...
I highly recommend taking a shot and letting it kick in before you watch ... and make sure the kiddos are in bed or far far away and have your volume up.

First, give it some time... it's hilarious and if you hate it, try the second video... it's my favorite:



Second:




I hope you enjoyed them....  Pretty sure they are amazing and amazingly funny :)  If all else fails, come back when you're drunk.

5 comments:

Loopy said...

Are there real egotisical people like this guy.
HEE HEE

Dawn said...

OMG THATS FUNNY!!!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

The 2nd one made me laugh!

Lovi said...

"I don't have feelings because feelings are gay, something something something in May" -- omg! hahaha :-)

Lovi said...

Okay, guess what song I found myself singing in my head at work yesterday? Yup - "vagina, vagina, I want to have sex with your vagina" -- ALL day long stuck in my head!!! Thanks, Angie! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails