All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, October 13, 2008

The weekend...

So I had an interesting weekend, I'll skip the boring stuff and get right to the good stuff.  

Saturday, kind of last minute I made a final decision to cover a tattoo that I've had since I was 16.  I've wanted to do it for a long time but haven't had the funds, my friend Amy knows this guy who does 'em for cheap... the first one I got was in a shack in some dudes backyard, this dude can't be much worse, right?  Here is a picture of the 'dolphin' I got when I was 16 (it looks like a minnow):

Several years ago my friend Joey drew me a dolphin - it was the outline for this tattoo.  So, after many steps and lots of pictures that I won't be posting... I now have this tattoo of a dolphin:

On Saturday my mom wanted to go out and celebrate her 50th birthday, so I drove to St. Paul (the Mn Music Cafe) and hooked up with her and a group of her friends.  Here is us doing a birthday shot of Patron:

Sunday, a group of us went to the Vikings game.  I won't touch on the game or the fact that we need a new head coach... but here is a picture of us tailgating (from left to right: Jeff, Linnea, Amanda, me, Bronson, Steve):

Then Sunday night my mom and me met up with my brother and Brooke for dinner at Big Bowl.  Of course my beautiful niece was with and just melting her aunties heart!  She has this super cute smile she does... I could never get a picture of it until this weekend, and I just have to share it with you:
Isn't she just the CUTEST thing ever?!  It's unbelievable how much I love that kid!

peace out bitches :)

4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cool new tat!! I need to get a few of mine touched up. I agree, Childress sucks!! Yes, your niece is darling :)

Dana said...

What city did you get your first tattoo? You say it was in some shack in some dude's backyard. My boyfriend Michael used to have tattoo parties in the shack in his yard in Little Canada. That would be weird if it was the same place. Your tattoo looks much better now. I wish we could have met up for the game. Maybe some other time before the season ends.

Anonymous said...

OMG Angie! I have a tattoo from that same dude-in-shack place (which you referred me to, BTW) that I'd love to cover up! Mine is huge though, I have to come up with a clever cover up job. Right now its a not-so-original butterfly. Next year after I have this baby I'm really going to do it....

that's all. :-)

BB Live Updates said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me. Nice Tattoo, and your Neice is darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails