All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

People Watching

I wrote this last night and forgot to publish it when I got home; just a quick little ditty - enjoy!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~


So I'm sitting here in the parking lot of Cub Foods in my moms van while she is inside the store. It is hilarious how many people, couples and individuals, walk around the parking lot looking for their cars!
I have always loved the opportunity to people watch... This could be the best people watching I've ever done!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

the best people watching I ever did was at the Denver airport, waiting for a flight. It was before I had kids and I was amazed by how many cowboys traveled through that airport.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I used to be that way and now I am the opposite...I usually tune other people out completely...I am good at selecting my attention. But sometimes it is very fun to people watch....

Dawn said...

I used to people watch in the mall....and I don't know if you've ever noticed, but sometimes I wonder if people own mirrors, and if so, whether they use them before they leave their homes.

I'm not saying I always leave the house looking ready for the runway...but COME ON PEOPLE. At least make yourself PRESENTABLE. A hairbrush is a wonderful invention!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails