All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, October 27, 2008

I guess I'm going Random again - Vol. 8.19

I'm bored... it's 8:18 in the evening on a Monday night.  Let me apologize right away if you read this and find yourself dumbfounded over the lack of direction and merit.

Let me first say that I completely LOVE my new banner.  It's simple and it makes me happy.  Dawn, you asked where the football is... if you notice, my blog URL mentions dirty martinis and wine, which was my inspiration for the 2 end pictures.  Then, being that I didn't want to make it a super cluttered banner, I thought just one more picture would do... so I had my drinks, or drink themed pictures, now I needed my food (sushi), which brings us to the center picture.  Also, being that my football team is stinking it up this year, I didn't feel football was a worthy picture to have up.
I downloaded the photoshop font from some website and put it all together.  I'm probably the biggest viewer of my blog since I've changed it up :)

Speaking of football and my team stinking... we are about to stink it up even more; turns out there are rumors floating all over the interweb about two of our defensive tackles (Kevin Williams and Pat Williams) facing suspension for testing positive for taking water pills... seems like not such a big deal, but the pills are banned by the league because they can be taken to mask testing positive for steroids.  I couldn't find a good picture to show you what these boys look like, but let me just say... by looking a them, I'd venture a guess that both of them are far from taking steroids and I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were taking the water pills to lose a few pounds.
They could be suspended for 4 games... Our defense is one of the only things that gives us Vikings fans a glimmer of hope this season... if we lose those two boys... I may sit out the rest of the season as well.

I had such a fun weekend and have many pictures to prove this!
Anyone have big plans for Halloween?  I'm probably going to get dressed up again, in the same outfit... I just don't know where I'll end up yet.

Here is a thought that has me all worked up inside... I have this new car which comes full with a car payment - which sucks.  I haven't quite figured out how to best budget my money to make the car payments and still have enough to pay the bills, live my life, AND have some left over to save.  So.. I have insurance going to be due in December, Christmas in December, on top of the things mentioned above.  I need to get on eBay and sell some stuff or something!  Anyone have any get rich quick plans they want to let me in on?  ugh... I'm never moving out of my moms basement :(

I've been watching Weeds ... I have the last disc of the 3rd season coming in the mail and should be here Wednesday.  I do love it, though I feel like they are getting kind of away from the Weeds and focusing a lot on the personal drama.  Who doesn't love drama though... its a catch 22 I suppose.

I have a googlebot that keeps visiting my blog... it makes me happy that something google is coming to see me :)

Here comes the pessimist in me - I hate this time of year, for many reasons.  First, my skin gets dry and it can be painful at times.  With dry skin comes dry scalp and I can't find a shampoo or home remedy to help it.  Yesterday it snowed... it's still October!  It was windy and cold and, on top of being hungover, it just made me want to curl up in a ball - which is pretty much how I spent the day.

On the bright side - the political commercials will be over soon.

I'm Angela Hope and I approved this message ;)

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I share a lot of the same sentiments as you right now: am bored, the Chargers suck and it is Monday,ugh!
I would call you but I know how much you hate talking on the phone so i won't bother.
If I had a get rich scheme, I would be happy to share it, but hard work is all I got. It really does pay off. Start putting a bit away every paycheck and it will add up.
I was actually a bit hungover myself on Sunday but it was well worth it, imo.
Thanks for keeping me entertained tonight with your thinking, I do appreciate it.

Dawn said...

HEY!!! I want a hangover too!!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I always love new banners, they keep the look fresh and its fun to design them :)
I loved season 1 & 2 of Weeds but haven't got to season 3 yet. I have wanted to buy it but might just rent it instead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails