All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Some old pictures

So I was going through some pictures on my computer today... sometimes it so much fun to do that... just think back and remember.  I decided to share with you some of those pictures and memories I have from around these times.  Unfortunately I don't have exact ages or dates for many of these first few.

(Remember you can click on any of these pictures to see them larger)


This first picture is me in what used to be my favorite thing to play with.  It's my little car, I even had the gas pump to go along with it!  I figure I'm probably around 1 yr. old here:
I figure since I don't moon as an adult, I should at least show you guys what I'm working with ;)  I'm guessing this is around 2 yrs. old or so (but I'm very bad at this):
This next picture is my brother and me... cute that we are actually getting along (I think he still liked me at this point in our lives).  I'm thinking I look maybe 2 in this one as well :
I still use this look to this day:
.... and this one too (pretty clear I've been a daddy's girl my whole life, huh?).  I figure this is around 3-4 yrs. old:
My favorite Halloween costume, Freddy!!!  My dad was the shit at making our costumes - I was also, at one point, The Tin Man, Dorothy, but never the Lion because I was always brave ;)  I think I'm around 5 yrs. old:
My mom loved putting my hair in pony tails on the top of my head!  She also loved my freckles and making me pose (which explains why, to this day, I love to have my picture taken) - I look maybe 7 yrs old here?:
My dad and me (I think this was taken the same day as the one above):
This one was taken in July '91 - 9.5 yrs old here.  Again.. my mom loved doing this stuff... and she didn't have to twist my arm too hard at this point to get me to play along:
This next one is the entire reason I started looking through pictures today.  I found this in my mom's bedroom and I wanted to make sure and get it scanned and post it.  It was my trip to Glamour Shots in 1995 - I was 13.5 yrs old:
Moving along to when I was a bit older... and people wonder why we never come out of a Minneapolis Public School with an education:
This is Pam, Amanda, Abbie and myself.  I'm pretty sure I was in high school here, but not sure which year:
I like my hair (and boobs) in this picture, circa 2000:
As an 'adult', with Pam and Alex - Powerpuff girls!!  I was big into pink then... so I got to be the pink one.  Oh, this was Halloween 2001, not just some random night:
Pam, Amanda, Kelley and me.  Amanda and myself skipped most of Kelley's baby shower to go to the Vikings game, oops!  My computer says this was 2002, so I'll go with that:
Ahhh yes... this next picture was taken the night of my 23rd birthday, so it was 12/16/2004.  I'm pretty sure after this was taken Amy and I were called up to the stage at The NE Palace to sing Eminem's Superman - the events following that song are a huge blur to me and all I know is I woke up the next day with a sore tail bone; draw your own conclusion:
A few weeks later, still with a sore tail bone, before the Vikings vs Packers game on Christmas Eve 2004:
Again in 2004, Christmas day with my brother and his now wife, Brooke:
Jan 2005, with my mom, Nancy, and my Brother, Jason:
So... that's really all I've got for you today.  Just thought it was fun to look back and laugh a bit.

4 comments:

BB Live Updates said...

It's official. You have always been stunningly beautiful. Love looking back thru old pics, thanks for sharing yours.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You have been beautiful your whole life! Your hair has gotten so much darker. I wanted Glamour Shots back in the day but never ever did it

Anonymous said...

The Glamour Shots picture is priceless! And I agree, you are beautiful!

Dana said...

Cute pictures. It's fun to get to know you even though we've never met. You look much older than 13 in that Glamour Shots pic! You are adorable in the pic with the polka dots shirt on....well you are adorable in all of them, really. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails