All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

TFT: Who would you call?

Yesterday morning, on my drive to work, I heard this Kris Allen song (I didn't know it was Kris Allen {whoever he is} until I looked it up at the office) - it's called "Live Like We're Dying".  Somewheres in the song he spits the lyrics:
And if your plane fell out of the skies
Who would you call with your last goodbye?


It got me thinking... who would I call?
So my question, my Thoughts For Thursday, is: You have time for one goodbye... who do you call?

Other TFT's today:
Kristi

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Definitely my husband. Didn't even have to think about it.

Dawn said...

LOL...Kris Allen was last year's American Idol winner.

As for who I would call...definitely my husband. Definitely.

Lynne said...

Bill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails