All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Banner 1/9/10



I don't imagine this banner will last very long (it's very plain and boring to me), but with the extreme cold we're having in Minnesota, I feel it's fitting.  I spent about 20 minutes making it on Saturday, following a Photoshop tutorial... it's suppose to look cold; wuddaya think?
Plus, it had been quite some time since I had a new banner - though I did have this one for about a month:


...until we meet again...

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cool text effect!!
And I love your bridge nights at light photo. Can you believe I have NEVER been to the stone arch bridge??? Will you take me sometime?? Once it gets nicer I want to really get out and start shooting!!! I have so much to learn and practice

xoxoKrysten said...

Kristi you aren't alone, I've never been there either!

The banner definitely makes me feel chilly. I'm looking forward to this 30 degree weather we're supposed to have, it'll feel absolutely tropical!

Lovi said...

Gotta say, I like it. It feels more retro 80s to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails