All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My {first} Award

I received my first blogging award this week... I've never much been into this type of blogging thing, but with a new year comes new experiences.  My new blogging buddy, Krysten @ After 'I Do' has given me the "Lemonade Stand Award".

Now upon reading Krysten's blog and realizing that the meaning of this award has been lost in translation, I decided to look it up.  I found that this award is to be passed to "bloggers who demonstrate great attitude and gratitude".  Quite fitting for me, I'm sure ;)
The other rule about said award is that you have to pass it on... now, I don't have a great blog community around me, but I do have some people who I feel are deserving of this award.  Rules state to pass to 10 people, but I may not give all 10 out as I only follow a few blogs.  If you are listed here, your job is to pass this award on to those you see fit to receive it.  Ready?

Kristi manages like 50 blogs (including Photo Hunt Challenges, where I do my photo hunts), teaches like 5 classes (what seems to be full time), continues to develop her photography skills, and keeps a great attitude through it all.  I've had the pleasure to know Kristi (in real life) for several years now, and she is just a great person all around.

Lovi @ Yutopia -
Lovi is a friend from High School and a mother of an adorable little girl (soon to add another, boy or girl).  The one thing I've always admired about Lovi is her positive attitude on all things.  If for nothing else, that is worthy of this award.

Terri has been a friend of mine, personally, for several years now.  She lives in AZ, so we don't see each other that often, but we sure know how to have a blast together when we do.  Terri has walked the Phoenix 3-Day 2 (or is it 3 now?) years in a row now and has been very involved in raising money in support of breast cancer awareness and research.  Walking 20 miles a day for 3 days straight is worthy of any award.  Plus, I'm hoping this will bring Terri back into the world of blogging as I miss her very much!

Dana is a blogger I had the pleasure of meeting face to face last year.  I've enjoyed following her blog for quite some time now.  The reason Dana is receiving this award today is because of her loyalty and positive attitude concerning Brett Favre joining the Vikings.  She remained a Vikings fan first and never gave up hope when the deal was being made (I, on the other hand, had a hard time with it).  Kudos Dana and SKOL VIKINGS :)

Erin and Ben @ We Got Served -
I know they probably don't follow my blog, but I follow theirs!  It's local restaurant reviews, right up my alley!  They are honest and that is all I can ask for.

Okay... Five seems like a good number to stop at :)

2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Thanks for the award, ANG!!!! I will try to post this award and give to others by this weekend :)
I will probably check out the links to the bloggers you listed too when i get a chance

Dana said...

Aww, thanks! As with you, I don't follow that many blogs but I will go through the ones I enjoy and do the same. SKOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails