All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Banner 1.8.09

Last month when I was in Sonoma at many wineries, I snapped a shot that I thought might work well for a banner... I wanted something simple, but something that had potential for bigger and better things.
This is what I've put together in a few short minutes:
Again, simple.
I took the photo at our last stop for the day because it's not often that they pour out 6 tastes at a time.  I instantly fell in love with the beauty of the colors of the wine and how perfectly they were all poured.  It turned out to work well for a simple banner for this blog.  I played with the blog colors for quite some time and couldn't really come up with anything I loved... but I'm happy enough to publish!  I also wanted to get a picture up of the new me (aka short hair).
I'm extremely hard on myself when it comes to putting things together, designing banners, and things of the sort.  It'll be around for awhile, so I hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Oh, this is great!!

Loopy said...

Love it Ang. You are very talented.

Lovi said...

I dig it - the banner and the hair! :-)

~Terri~ said...

Wow! I really like your new banner. Very nice!

Dana said...

Awesome banner!

Dawn said...

Oh now THIS one I love!!!!

BB Live Updates said...

Beautiful New Banner! Love it! and the new hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails