I was hoping to not be involved in this like everyone else on facebook... but Dawn tagged me and I can't not follow through; like Kristi though... I'm doing it on my blog, not on facebook. I won't be tagging anyone, but feel free to post your own blog or note on facebook if you'd like to play along!
Here are the instructions (easy like Sunday morning):
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish
1. I am an extremely selfish person.
2. I drink 2 travel mugs of coffee each [work] day and do not allow myself to drink any more than that.
3. I think my hours at work are about to be cut, and that scares the hell out of me.
4. I have more frustration at my job over computer issues than I do anything else.
5. Other peoples feelings are more important to me than my own and I often find myself distressed for days if I feel I've hurt someone.
6. I'm slowly learning Photoshop on my own and it's completely exhilarating to me.
7. I fear what I learn in Photoshop will never live up to my own expectations.
8. I have 4 tattoos and want at least 1 more.
9. Before I die I would like to have visited every US State; at age 27 I've been to 32 States including D.C.
10. I want to visit many places in Europe.
11. My mind has many ideas that I have no idea how to make reality.
12. I'm house sitting for a week at the end of February and I'm scared to death to be alone for those days/nights.
13. It is extremely hard for me to come up with 25 facts/habits/goals about me (I've been working on it for 2 hours and I'm only at #13).
14. Laughter is a huge part of who I am and my happiness; I laugh at almost everything.
15. Spring/Summer can't come soon enough; I want so badly to sleep under the stars.
16. I wish I were more creative in the kitchen.
17. I despise people who lie.
18. I wish I were a better writer.
19. Problem solving drives me (as long as they are not math problems).
20. I miss my father everyday.
21. This weekend my mother told me she was proud of me for sticking with the gym and getting into better shape and she could notice how hard I've worked. It could be the nicest thing she has said to me in a long time and it put me in a great mood. I had been slacking at the gym over the past couple months and I am now fully committed to getting back at it.
22. If I had money to blow I would spend most of it on other people, after I paid off my debt and my parents' mortgages.
23. There are 2 things in this world that are as good as an orgasm for me: stretching is one of them.
24. I have a general distaste for people who laugh after everything they say.
25. I love pillows, lots of pillows!
26. I cheated on #25 and asked a friend for help ;)