All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random - Vol. 8.14

I've been hit with the most depressing news today.  I'm going to make this story quick... Once upon a time I grabbed a bottle of Snapple out of a cooler.. somewhere.  I absolutely fell in love with it's contents - Kiwi Teawi was the flavor; simply amazing.
Since then I have had one hell of a time finding it again, and I've looked hard for it (even online).  I made it my goal every time I traveled to stop many places in hopes to find it (I did find it once in San Fran).  I went on to google today, to see if it popped up somewhere new to order online... I found this.  I now have an email in to Snapple asking them to confirm.. though I do believe it's true because Kiwi Teawi is no longer listed on their website as a product.  I could just die.  My search must end now... what fun with it be to travel anymore?  What is the point of living?

How was everyone's long weekend?  I babysat Jordan on Saturday; I know I say it every time I write about her, but I love that little girl!  She is so much fun... you can find a picture posted on both myspace and facebook.  I hope to get more posted by weeks end, on myspace most likely.

I forgot to bring food for lunch today, so I went to Finish Line Cafe here in good ol' Princeton, MN. I had a patty melt... I ate it all... I feel like puking.

Speaking of food.. I am a huge fan of breakfast food.  The breakfast sandwich is my favorite thing to make at home, but I always find it's so hard because generally I don't just have the perfect meat thawed in the refrigerator, so I opt for the eggs, toast, and whatever else I come up with.  Recently I had a thought... Since I don't keep bacon or sausage in fridge, is there anything I do keep in there that could be put on a breakfast sandwich?  Now.. hear me out before you say eeeeewwww.  I find bologna; I have absolutely no shame in admitting that I eat bologna sandwiches.  So... how to make the breakfast sandwich more than just a bologna sandwich?  Fried bologna, of course!  I fry an egg and grab a slice of cheese and pile them all on a bagel!  YUM-O!  Don't knock it 'til you try it...
just sayin'...

A few closing notes: I would give anything to have an office with walls!

The Office Season 4 comes out on DVD today... I plan to buy it and watch them all before the Season 5 premiere on September 25th.

word bitches.

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love breakfast...all of it! We buy one of those thick slices of ham, fry it up and then make scrambled/folded egg and then put it on an English muffin. My favorite are breakfast burritos though!!
Speaking of breakfast, how did your Sunday talk go?

Anonymous said...

OMG girl you are so funny!!! So sorry to hear of the discontinuation of your snapple. How saddening that is. Just remember you now have Sonic close by...you will be OK. LOL!

Although I don't think I have ever eaten a patty melt, your idea of a bologna, egg and cheese sandwich sounds "bomb"! I love fried egg or fried bologna sandwiches...why not have em all together??? Think I'll have to run to the store and get me some fixins.

This blog made me laugh out loud today. Thanks, cause I needed it. Love you tons and miss you so much.

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your snapple... maybe they will come out with a new and improved version for ya.

As for the bologna... My Family LOVES fried Bologna For breakfast and they actually consider it a treat when I fix it, lol.
So... You are not alone!

Enjoy your Office DVD's, can't wait for the season to start back up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails