All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, September 22, 2008

OvErHeArD

So, I was checking out a blog of a friend of a friend (remember when I first signed up for this blog I mentioned there is a whole community involved with it?) - Her name is Dana and I was looking at this blog specifically.
She talks about a website called Overheard.  It caught my eye and I decided to spend some time there.  I highly suggest you take a few minutes and make a stop there... if you have any bit of a sense of humor you will truly appreciate this site!  There are many different sites for different locations; I was at Overheard in the Office for quite some time as well.

These are actual conversations people have had and someone has overheard... anyone can post, so keep it in mind next time you overhear some random hilarity.

Here is an example of one that made me laugh pretty hard:
Boss: I think I'm going to start keeping a supply of Bailey's in my desk to mix with my coffee to make the day more bearable.
Surprised secretary: Seriously?
Boss: Not really, but it would be awesome.
Secretary: I guess it would make it better.
Boss: Like two cups...then you would be set for the day. And plus, your tolerance would be higher preparing you for the weekend. It's two birds with one stone.
Secretary: Wanna go at lunch?

2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

LMAO!!!! Too funny!
Its a good site :)
PS Dana knows Rich too...they grew up in Vadnais Heights together

BB Live Updates said...

funny stuff!!! love a new, "good" site!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails