All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Google Chrome

Google has launched their own Internet Browser- how exciting is that?!  Google Chrome; it's WICKED fast!
I'm planning a post once I use it for awhile so stay tuned for that.

Is anyone using it yet?  I'd be curious to know your thoughts so far, likes/dislikes, etc.

Incognito mode seems pretty dope if you are tracked at work!
The Google Toolbar is not yet available for Chrome (which is the biggest adjustment for me because I live off that thing!).

Stay Tuned... a review will be posted this month.


Oh yeah.. and I've added this widget to my blog (Followers er something like that) - I have no idea how it works and really what it is... but become a follower of my blog and lets test this bitch out!  There should be a box on the right side of the blog... find it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails