All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Title: TBD

So - usually on Tuesday mornings I bring my camera to work, but today I either forgot or I chose not to bring it because I'm not going home after work and I don't want it sitting in my super cold car.  The reason I'm telling you this?  It's because you now have to wait a bit longer to see pictures from my Christmas.  Does that make you sad?  I feel okay with it - because it seems like everyone and their mother is posting about Christmas; maybe you're overwhelmed with Christmas posts anyhow?  Let's go with that one.

I have just a couple of things to say this morning.
1.  A co-worker of mine is sick.  No big deal, it happens.  Thing that bothers me is she keep coughing into her hand, not her elbow.  It happens to be the same hand she uses with her computer mouse... I have to be at her desk today for some software stuff... I'm going to be using her mouse.  ugh.

2. Have you ever had experience with a person that has bad breath?  More than just a 2 minute conversation though?  It sucks.

That is all.


5 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I used to work with a lady who had the WORST breath and she was also one of those people that had no concept of personal space - so she'd get right up in your face to talk to you and... well, you can imagine the rest. Ew.

Meri said...

Ugh, and the worst is when it's recurring bad breath, not just a one time thing, and you dread having to have conversations with that person...

Anonymous said...

Don't know anyone with particularly bad breath (thank God), except for maybe mine in the morning haha

I can wait on your Christmas post... haven't done mine yet either :)

prettylittlereckless said...

I felt obligated to write a Christmas post and I really didn't want to, but did? It obv sucked.

Anyways- bad breath, eww. I had a coworker awhile ago where I swear that you could smell it standing 5ft away. It was nasty.

JerseySjov said...

at my work we're all completely spastic about lysoling the life out of anything that gets coughed on, with no regard to the feelings of whoever it was that coughed in the first place.
safety first!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails