- I've learned that when I say I want to do something, I kick ass and get it done.
- I've learned that the older I get the more my bones ache in cold weather
- I've learned that I love Franks Red Hot Sauce
- I've learned that even though the state may be getting well over a foot of snow in blizzard like conditions, it is still possible to move an old lady and all her belongings from one apartment to another, 16 miles away.
- I've learned posting a blog daily for 30 days is a HARD task.
- I've learned that I need to go tanning more than once a week if I want a good base tan for Hawaii.
- I've learned boyfriend is making me something for Christmas... it makes me love him on a different level.
- I've learned that I miss my long hair
- I've learned that it's okay to not comment on every.single.blog someone writes... my reader list is long, it's too much to comment on all of them, all the time.
- I've learned that I'm not so good at making fake small talk; 'How 'bout this weather' can only be discussed sooooo many times!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Day 29 of 30
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 10 interesting facts about yourself Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name Day 03- A picture of you and your friends Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to Day 06- Favorite super hero and why Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently Day 14- A picture of you and your family Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play Day 16- Another picture of yourself Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else Day 23- Something you crave for a lot Day 24- A letter to your parents Day 25- What I would find in your bag Day 26- What you think about your friends Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned Day 30- Your favorite song.