All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Weekend

Did everyone have a good Christmas weekend?  Get any super awesome gifts?

I got some footed pajamas - you know, like kids wear, full body pj's with feet... yep - I'm awesome!

I don't have any pictures to share just yet, but I wanted to see how everyone's weekend was, so tell me!

(PS. I'm working on getting through my google reader, may not comment on each post, but I am reading them - holiday weekends are tough on my blog reading.)


3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Shut up. I'm jealous of your PJs. You should wear them for the boudoir shoot ;-) Which I plan on emailing you back about, I'm just bogged down by the emails my idiot financial aid adviser keeps sending. Dumb.

Okie Rednecks said...

I am so jealous about those PJs!!! I wasn't a pair so bad! Glad you had a great Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

i got lots of PJs for Christmas as well! Not as cool as yours, though! jealous... haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails