All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Voting is going on...

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kristi is working her tail off to post the categories for voting.  She isn't finished yet, and I will certainly let you know when she is, but if you'd like to take a look and do some voting in the mean time... follow this link.
So far she's gotten through about 11 categories.... out of 25 - so there are many more to come!

Also, if you missed my final post with all my photos - follow this link to view it.

If you're new to following my Photo Scavenger Hunts, here are links to all that I've done:
My 4th Photo Scavenger Hunt
Photo Scavenger Hunt 3
An Admirer's Photo Challenge
Photo Scavenger Hunt - Take 2
Photo Scavenger Hunt

Also, there is one for July, but I'm not entering, if you'd like to, here is the link:
Phun with Photography

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails