All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Little Change

It was brought to my attention that some people were having issues commenting on my blog.  I did some research and found that the way I had my comments set up (embedded, for those who care) was the problem.  There were many bloggers out there who posted about the embedded comments were having issues and by changing to the pop-up comment form it should fix the problem.... I tried it and it worked, so I will be sticking with that way of doing things, even though it's not my preference.  
For those of you who like to read the comments you now have 2 options: you can click on 'comments' and it will open a pop-up window with all the comments that have been left and also the form to leave a comment if you so choose AND you can click on the title of the blog, which opens the URL for that individual blog and will have the comments embedded at the bottom - no form to leave a comment with this option, it's just a way to read them.

Also, just a reminder [especially with all the photo scavenger hunts] that you can click on any picture I've posted and see it full size... and with my new camera [which is not new anymore and I think I finally have a name for her!].... there are some pretty big photos!

I think that's all I've got for this day... I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails