All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting...

I'm guessing withing the next 24 hours I'm going to be a big sister!

My dad and his wife, Raquel, have been in the hospital since 5am this morning.  Hard labor started at 7am.

It's only a matter of time now... and it's driving me crazy!  I wanna know if I have a baby brother or sister!

6 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I had no idea, is this the first you've mentioned this here?! Either way, congrats! New babies are always great

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kristi, wasn't aware of this!!

Well congrats, hope everything goes great! So cool :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Eek, that baby needs to hurry up!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear more about the baby sister or brother! Ah!

Sara Strand said...

Whoa- poor Raquel! For her sake I hope this baby comes the hell out soon!

But how exciting!!! Congrats big sister!

Dana said...

Exciting! I didn't know about this either until you posted something on FB the other day. Keep us posted Big Sis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails