All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, October 14, 2011

My name is Angela

I just went to party city to return something I didn't use for Pam's shower... The lady says she needs the credit card it was charged on and my ID; fine. 
As she is entering my info for the return, she types my name as Angie, when my ID CLEARLY says Angela.  It took every ounce of self control to not say something.  If it had been anything other than a simple return, I would have definitely said something!

There is nothing I hate more than being called Angie, by anyone, other than my gma.

Bitch (the cashier, not my gma).

5 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I would have said something. Because I hate, hate, HATE when people spell my name as Sarah. HATE IT. Coincidentally, there is a Sarah Koceja (my maiden name) with a similar birthday that lives in WI. Except she has warrants out for her so EVERY SINGLE TIME I went to the DMV when I was single, we'd get mixed up. All because people can't read.

Anonymous said...

Don't hate me, but I actually like "Angie"! Even so, I'd never invent a nickname for someone like that. Not cool.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh, that's just dumb! I would have said something lol.

Dana said...

I hate when people do that. I don't have a name that people have a common nickname for but it happens to Michael all the time. He says, Michael and they say or write Mike. Nooo.....that's not what he said! For some reason, guys have the biggest problem with it. It's almost as guys are afraid calling another guy by his full name Michael is not manly.

Kim Airhart said...

Good to know. I will never call you Angie. What about Ang?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails