All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, October 7, 2011

How often do you shave?

I just tried to post a blog from my blogger app on my  super awesome android phone... then the fucking app encounter and error and force closed on me.  Unbeknownst to me, the stupid blogger app doesn't save as I type, so it was all lost.  fuck that app.  It's coming off as soon as I'm finished here.

Last night Steve and I made Beef Wellington, inspiration stemming from Chef Gordon Ramsay on Hell's Kitchen.  It was good.  I was blown away by how much flavor it had - so many different tastes and textures... I felt overwhelmed.  I'm glad we tried it; Steve is good not trying it again, but sometimes Steve is wrong.  I think one day, some time in our lives, we'll be giving this another go.





Looks good, huh?

The last thing here...
I woke up this morning because of a dream... the dream had Jamie Foxx in it... he was kissing me.  What the hell?!  I don't even think I like Jamie Foxx - but he sure did like me.  It was so rude of him to kiss me while Steve was in the same room too... ugh.  The nerve!

Oh, last question, I promise: Is chivalry dead?  You know, the days of men holding a door open for a lady (their lady or not)... following the "ladies first" rule... I could go on and on.  I'm just wondering if being a Gentleman is still 'cool'?



9 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

WTF was up with that dream!? The last time I had a dream like that Dr. McDreamy was kissing me. And I was okay with that because I planned on asking him how he makes his hair look so amazing. But then I woke up before I could ask. So sad.

And chivalry is totally not dead. Just gotta find the right guy, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Chivalry is still mostly alive in Mexico. At my office, men will always, without fail, hold the door open for the ladies. Men often give up their seats for ladies on the bus (not always, but sometimes.) Jorge always opens car doors for me, and he pulls my chair out for me when we're on a date. (He's a keeper!)

Beef Wellington has a crappy name, but it sure looks delicious!

WTF, Jamie Foxx?

Dana said...

I'm confused on your blog title! The food looks good! I don't know anyone who's ever made that before but I have seen it in cookbooks. I do not think chilvary is dead but obviously all men do not participate. I love when guys open on the doors for me and allow me to get into an elevator first. I do look at the ones who don't do that differently.

Dana said...

Oh, and Jamie Foxx? Funny! Did you see him on TV or something before you went to bed?

Sara Strand said...

I shave every day because I don't like feeling any kind of prickle. It's kind of a weird thing.

Jamie Foxx?? Really, Ang? REALLY? You can do better! :)

No, chivalry isn't dead. I think that there are still guys out there who do it. But I think a lot of parents slack on teaching their sons that for whatever reason, but Jackson at age 3 knows how to say "ladies first". It's stinkin adorable.

Dawn said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was confused by the blog title today. I read thru the whole thing......and nope....not a word about shaving. You crack me up!!!

Kim Airhart said...

What up Betty Crocker.

I am going to have to try that recipe.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I have dreams like this often... I'd say kissing Jamie Foxx is better than kissing Rob Zombie though!!! LOL
The beef wellington looks great and I shave my legs every day (or 6 days a week :)

Murdock's mama said...

mmmm...that meal looks so good!

Chivalry is not dead my friend...it used to drive me crazy when Adam was all 'walk on the inside so if I car looses control they'll hit me first' now that I'm preggo I love it! :)

MM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails