All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random v10.5


  • So I read a sign yesterday that said "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"  It made me laugh... oh so true!
  • HaHa!  Since my blog title has the word sushi in it, you might expect that I blog about sushi often, right?  Not even close, I usually eat it before I have a chance to take a picture to blog with.  It'd be boring to read that I went to sushi without seeing what it looked like, right?  Well, since I rarely blog about it... let me post this link for you, because I think it's such a cute idea... Even if you've never tried sushi; everyone loves PB&J!
  • For those who love Google or for those who love personalized things... or both; do you have a Google Homepage?  Go to this link and check it out.  You can personalize a Google page just for you and then make it your home page.  For example, I have a box on there with my gmail, I have a box with People.com (as in the magazine) so I can keep up with all the celebrity deaths, I have my Google reader (bloggers this would be super neat and handy for you) which feeds all the blogs I follow, so I know when there is a new post.  I also keep local news and weather on there in addition to sports news.  It's like a one stop shop for everything I need to feed my day!  I highly (highly) recommend you at least look into it, if you don't already have one.
  • Wanna hear how bad I dropped the ball last week?  Do ya?!  Remember, in this post, how I told you that if ya don't already, ya need to start following Conan O'Brien on Twitter?  Well, round about the time I posted that, I went to his Twitter and found out that he is doing this national comedy tour thing... so I checked the schedule and, sure as shit, he is coming to Minneapolis!  So I go on and check into ticket prices, email the boyfriend, and we decide we want to go, but let's save a few bucks and go to the box office to get tickets (ticketmaster rapes you with fees, it was $20 more than face value after taxes/fees)... so I didn't have to work on Friday, I figured I'd run down to the box office and pick them up.  WELL... by the end of the night, the show was SOLD OUT.  How f'n lame is that?  I had tickets on my screen that I could have purchased... dropped. the. ball. ugh.
  • Ok, last but not least.. because I'm so f'n awesome.. I've received an award, from Krystal.
    The rules for accepting this award are:
    - Put the logo on your blog or within your post
    - Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
    - Link to the nominees within your post
    - Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
    - Share the love & link to the person from whom you received this award

    I don't get many awards, because I don't have a huge following, so it's fun to play along when I do.  However, I also don't follow that many blogs, so I don't think I'm gonna be able to come up with 12 bloggers to pass this on to :(
    All these bloggers bring something sunny into my life, so, without further ado:
    JerseySjov @ A Bit Unaware
    Krysten @ After 'I Do'
    Magpie @ Dazzled By Life
    Gringa @ Gringation's Blog
    Kellie @ Kelleidoscope
    Dana @ My Everyday Life
    Amy @ My LaLa Land
    Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada

    Thats all I have for you today folks - check out the blogs I just linked to.. they are pretty neat!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blushing! Haha thanks Ang, I'll be sure to pass it along.

Celebrity deaths??? Haha I like Perez Hilton's blog, where every time a celebrity farts, it's news.

Harley said...

Oh! I got an award! Thank you so much!

I wasn't prepared! I don't have a speech!

:D

Thanks! xx

JerseySjov said...

thanks for the award!

do you ever read Go Fug Yourself? it's my favorite celeb gossip site; they just post insane things they people wear and write about how they could be fixed. that might not sound so great but the girls who write are super funny.

Kell said...

You are wonderful! No lies!

I've never had sushi before.. I want to try it so badly.

Dana said...

Thanks for the nomination! :) Of course I have a Google homepage! It sounds like we have pretty much the exact same stuff on ours too. We're a lot alike! I also dropped the ball on Conan tix, which severely bums me out. I was too busy getting Craig Ferguson tix at the same time Conan was on sale and didn't know until a few hours later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails