- So I read a sign yesterday that said "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?" It made me laugh... oh so true!
- HaHa! Since my blog title has the word sushi in it, you might expect that I blog about sushi often, right? Not even close, I usually eat it before I have a chance to take a picture to blog with. It'd be boring to read that I went to sushi without seeing what it looked like, right? Well, since I rarely blog about it... let me post this link for you, because I think it's such a cute idea... Even if you've never tried sushi; everyone loves PB&J!
- For those who love Google or for those who love personalized things... or both; do you have a Google Homepage? Go to this link and check it out. You can personalize a Google page just for you and then make it your home page. For example, I have a box on there with my gmail, I have a box with People.com (as in the magazine) so I can keep up with all the celebrity deaths, I have my Google reader (bloggers this would be super neat and handy for you) which feeds all the blogs I follow, so I know when there is a new post. I also keep local news and weather on there in addition to sports news. It's like a one stop shop for everything I need to feed my day! I highly (highly) recommend you at least look into it, if you don't already have one.
- Wanna hear how bad I dropped the ball last week? Do ya?! Remember, in this post, how I told you that if ya don't already, ya need to start following Conan O'Brien on Twitter? Well, round about the time I posted that, I went to his Twitter and found out that he is doing this national comedy tour thing... so I checked the schedule and, sure as shit, he is coming to Minneapolis! So I go on and check into ticket prices, email the boyfriend, and we decide we want to go, but let's save a few bucks and go to the box office to get tickets (ticketmaster rapes you with fees, it was $20 more than face value after taxes/fees)... so I didn't have to work on Friday, I figured I'd run down to the box office and pick them up. WELL... by the end of the night, the show was SOLD OUT. How f'n lame is that? I had tickets on my screen that I could have purchased... dropped. the. ball. ugh.
- Ok, last but not least.. because I'm so f'n awesome.. I've received an award, from Krystal.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
- Link to the nominees within your post
- Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
- Share the love & link to the person from whom you received this award
I don't get many awards, because I don't have a huge following, so it's fun to play along when I do. However, I also don't follow that many blogs, so I don't think I'm gonna be able to come up with 12 bloggers to pass this on to :(
All these bloggers bring something sunny into my life, so, without further ado:
JerseySjov @ A Bit Unaware
Krysten @ After 'I Do'
Magpie @ Dazzled By Life
Gringa @ Gringation's Blog
Kellie @ Kelleidoscope
Dana @ My Everyday Life
Amy @ My LaLa Land
Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada
Thats all I have for you today folks - check out the blogs I just linked to.. they are pretty neat!