All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, March 22, 2010

My "Bucket List"

Well, I may as well get the ball rolling....  the things I want to do before I die.  I would imagine to always be adding to this list and, hopefully, always crossing things off.

I have added things I've already done, because they were goals... at one point.
  1. Set foot in every U.S. State
    Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | ColoradoConnecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | IdahoIllinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | LouisianaMaine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota| Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee | Texas | Utah| Vermont | Virginia | WashingtonWest Virginia | WisconsinWyoming
  2. Enjoy my mother
  3. Go to Hawaii
  4. Ride every roller coaster in the United States
  5. Fly a plane
  6. See the Golden Gate Bridge
  7. Sell a photograph
  8. Get another tattoo (my last)
  9. Be in a parade
  10. Dance on the street
  11. Send a secret to Postsecret
  12. Smash something
  13. Take a photograph of {my) footprints in the sand
  14. Write my name in the sand
  15. Read more, and enjoy it
  16. Walk across The Brooklyn Bridge
  17. Go to a Drive-In movie
  18. Plant a Tree
  19. Get married
  20. Make a difference in a child's life
  21. Be on a game show!
  22. Sit on the Jersey Shore (only partially due to watching the show)
  23. Urban Explore the Gold Medal Flour Mill
  24. Watch the sunset over the ocean, in the arms of someone I love
  25. See The Statue of Liberty
  26. See the "Grain Belt" Sign light up again
  27. See The Northern Lights
  28. Learn to drive a stick shift
  29. Capture a lightning bolt photograph
  30. Meet Joe Mauer
  31. Make love behind/under a waterfall
  32. Build a snow fort
  33. Dine in the dark
  34. See the "New" 7 Wonders of the World
  35. Swim with Dolphins
  36. See Niagara Falls
  37. Enjoy a 100 year old bottle of Red wine
  38. Make Green Eggs and Ham
  39. Invent something
  40. See the 7 Natural Wonders
  41. Invest (buy stock) in a new company and watch as it succeeds
  42. Bungee Jump
  43. Become fluent in Spanish
  44. See Paris
  45. Own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes
  46. Ride in a helicopter
  47. Skydive
  48. Make {and keep} a family tree with all my genealogy {3/17/11 - currently working on it}
  49. Stay in a glass bottom house in Maldives
  50. Forgive everyone
  51. Attend the Olympics
  52. Sit on a jury
  53. Drive, East-West or West-East, across the U.S.A.
  54. Dance the night away, until the sun comes up
  55. Design my own kitchen
  56. Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride
  57. Catch a Foul Ball at a Baseball game (preferably in Target Field)
  58. See Mount Rushmore
  59. Move out of my moms basement (might aide in #2)
  60. See The Vikings win a superbowl (I have NO control over this)
  61. Join a fantasy football league
  62. Attend a ballet {coming in May 2011}



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great list

number 21!! I wanna go on the Newlywed Game.

I did a class presentation last year on the Maldives... *sigh* someday.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love #38 =-)

Harley said...

You can dine in the dark in London you know! My friend did it - he said it was weird. Not good or bad, just WEIRD.

Unknown said...

I had a thought about:
-#31 = it's the same one I had when a friend of mine told me she wanted to make love with her man on the top of the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan: it's be pretty damn uncomfortable.
-#42 = I did this one and was so scared I passed out.
-#43 = A piece of advice my Spanish teachers gave me: get a Spanish-speaking boyfriend.
-#44 = Watch out for the dog poop.
-#45 = A pair with Swarovsky crystals please...
-#50 = Celebrate Yom Kippur.

Dana said...

Good list! Some interesting things on there. Good luck with your journey!

Robin - twentysomething test dummies said...

I love this post - I have something similar but your list is much more extensive! And it's totally OK that you put down things you've already done on the list - that's part of the "crossing off" satisfaction I get too. Type A maybe. :) Love your blog!

Murdock's mama said...

Great list! I love 59..the comment is so funny! :) Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails