All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a Test

So I’m typing this using Windows Live Writer and wanted to see what it’s like. 

Seems like an interesting little piece of software, but I worry about the fact that it’s not Google related, being that my blog host is essentially Google. 
Speaking of Google… anyone using Google Buzz?  How gay do you think it is?  I’m convinced it’s a waste of my life… yet another status feed.  I could be doing it wrong, but I was hoping it would sync (as in ‘import’) my Twitter feed, so that I didn’t have to log into Twitter to follow the things I do there.  So far it has not done that and, because of that, I think Buzz is lame-o-la.

Sooo… anyone using Windows Live Writer?!  Tell me about it, if you are – I’m curious.

Also, I want to mention that I’ve added a few photos to the February Photo Hunt – it’s slowly coming along and I feel like I still can finish.  {Kristi, do you still consider entries for favorites if the entire hunt is not finished?}
With Steve and I joining the gym and trying to stick to a schedule, by the time we get to the gym, workout, get home, make and eat dinner… there really it little to no time to go out and hunt with my camera.  So that takes out weeknights… and the weekends are full of fun and exciting things!  So I’ve got a couple shots plus (hopefully) one in my camera yet… now I just need to get moving on the rest!  I think I can… I think I can….

So, just for good measure, I’m going to insert an image to test out this software:
19753_257119126322_513981322_4789136_497473_n
I love that picture of Jordan and I – it was taken on Christmas 2009 and it makes me smile so big every time I see it.  I need to frame it for my desk at work.

Also – another feature this Writer has is “Map” – so here is where I’m anxious to go next winter:

Map picture

…and last, but not least, my sign-off:

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Yep, everything made it. Like you, I prefer everything Google these days.

Yes, tried Buzz, yes, found it to be extremely lame and disabled it.

Kristi said...

I only tried BUZZ the first day we chatted (Wave too for that matter!)

I have not taken a single photo for the Photo Hunt. Nothing worse than cold weather (and lack of time!)to unmotivate me. All I take photos of are food and even those aren't very good :(
Try to get as many as you can and yes, I will still use some as my favorites

Anonymous said...

I've never used Twitter, and I only use Google to "google" stuff.

I wish I knew what you were saying! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails