All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting a feel for a new way of doing things...

As it turns out, my life is pretty dope.  When was the last time you stopped to be thankful for what you have? 
I cannot stress enough what amazing people I am surrounded by!  Family, friends, and everything in between... (that would have been a good title for my blog!)

Prepare to be wowed by the next banner I am making.  I had a lesson in photoshop from my dear friend Steve.  Talk about amazing, this guy is off the charts with his amazingness; you can feel it when he walks into the room! 

I spent most of my Monday at work setting up a Blackberry!  Talk about a good way to spend your day :)  Honestly, I enjoy that kind of crap so much.  The Rooster (who is really Chuck, the president of the company) needed a new phone, so I was able to help sway the decision into the world of BB life!  I ordered him the BB Curve - it was nice being able to check out a new version of the device, my little Pearl is great but it's the only BB I've ever known.  It was interesting going from holding the Curve to holding the Pearl... kind of makes me want a new phone.  ;)  Have you seen the Blackberry Bold?!  I've spent some time looking at that thing and holy hell that thing looks dopest!  I'd probably stick with the Curve or the Pearl for now (new products always have bugs), but it has serious potential!

Twins are in first place in the A.L. Central... just sayin'
I know K.C. is not the most promising team in the world, but I hope they destroy the Sox this series.

I'm straight up addicted to talk radio and sports talk radio.

OK - so I am still learning and playing with the features of this new blog, but so far I can say that I hate the fact that there are not faces to play with!  Those little guys are fun to pop in every now and then. 

I don't have anything else to say.  Good Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang, I've got a Pearl as well. No desire to have the Curve, as the width of the phone is a bit much for me. BUT.....RIM has a new phone in the works, exclusive to Verizon customers (which is ME). It's supposed to be their answer to the iPhone. It's a full touch screen device. I can't wait to see it...and probably will buy it when it's time for my upgrade.

As much as I love my Pearl, I've GOT to have the latest gadgets!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Ang, you are the greatest.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am not sure how skilled you are at Photoshop, but there are a million awesome brushes out there to download for free! I use them all the time :)

Loopy said...

Love the title of your blog Ang and looking forward to many amusing storys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails