All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Follow up: Random - Vol. 8.12.1

ok, since only a few of you answered my question and said you'd read my blog if I took it off MS, I'm posting asking for help now.

Blogging is a super huge ...'trend'... so naming a blog takes creativity in order to find one that is available; I lack creativity, especially when I'm being asked to be it.
I have to create not only a blog title, but a blog url.
I have NO idea what to do here. I don't want to be lame and just name it 'Ang', or something along those lines... but I'm drawing a huge blank in going further than that and still making it mine.

So... you guys know me, some better than others, what url can I use that screams ANG, but doesnt actually say "ANG"??
I have lots of ideas for how to personalize it once I have it... photo shoots (Morgan, interested in helping with that?), layout designs, formatting...
and Steve, maybe once I get this rollin' you'd be up for sitting with me and helping me design a 'banner' in photoshop (or just doing it for me ;) )?
I have to get it set up before I know what options I have though.

btw- I am thinking of using blogspot, which is associated with google (and I LOVE me anything to do with google), also known as blogger.

Please post some replies... I'm under pressure to get this blog going (so that someone else can get theirs going!!)
and please... post a few ideas... my brain is not working this morning.

Once I get everything going, I'll post a link to my new off-site blog.

2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Sweet!!!!!! I love the title you came up with too! Can I introduce you on my blog?
Also, make sure you take advantage of Google Reader, it allows you to subscribe to your favorite blogs! (You can even subscribe to Facebook Status feeds). Oh, and make sure you post your blog on Facebook to, you can just set it to manually import from this site.

Ang said...

i have no idea how to work any of this stuff! i feel like i'm walking blind through the desert.
introduce me, sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails