All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

You Want To See... My "Now Playing" List

Dawn had one of the funniest requests in the You Want To See WHAT?! series - she wanted to see my Tivo's 'Now Playing' List - which is shows I have recorded but haven't watched or haven't deleted.  I tend to be a pretty organized person and I like to keep up on my TV watching... so it's pretty lame.

It goes into 2 screens, so here they are (just FYI, the Brothers and Sisters is something my mom recorded on my TV):


I always keep 5 of each Jeopardy and Friends on hand.  The both make for good watching when I don't feel like watching anything else.  Other than that... I pretty much keep up on my TV watching.

So... yeah, that was pretty lame, I know

6 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

We are working on owning all the seasons of Friends simply because I could be having the worst day EVER and that show makes me smile. It's absolutely the best.

Dawn said...

I keep 5 Friends episodes on my bedroom Tivo at all times too!!!!! Actually, I have 2 permanently saved. "The One With Ross' Tan" and "The One With The Cop" Those are 2 of my faves. And like Krysten, I have a bunch of the seasons on DVD. I think I have up to season 6.

Didn't know you were a soap opera kinda girl though. And there's nothing wrong with Brothers & Sisters. That's a good show!!! I see Breaking Bad on there....is that any good? I think we watched the first episode and didn't really get into it, but may have heard it's worth a second look.

Kell said...

Metalocalypse!! Ha ha! Can't lie, I kinda love that show.

Ang said...

Ladies... it might be better for me to show you my "Season Pass" list. That will list all the shows I watch, regardless of if any are recorded!

@Krysten - I don't own any season but I should... it does the same for me.
@Dawn - That's so awesome!! I LOVE the one with Ross' Tan... I pee!
Used to watch Guiding Light until it went off, but still watch Bold & Beautiful. I'm hooked.
LOVE Breaking Bad... Steve and I are obsessed. He hooked me on it. Give it a shot!
@Kellie - it's one of the best shows ever! Steve has the seasons on DVD, they are so easy to get through!

Dawn said...

OK....so give us your Season Pass list then!!!!!

I **KNOW** Big Brother is at the top of the list. :-)

Anonymous said...

JEOPARDY AND FRIENDS ARE AWESOME!!!

In Cancun, there's a cable station with all American TV shows (there are a few, actually) They always play Friends from 7 - 8 pm on weekdays. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails