All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Big Give

Last week was a hectic one for me, but I managed to write up a little story for one of the newest blogs I'm following: The Big Give.

The concept is fricken amazing!  It's a blog that encourages random acts of kindness.. yep, sweet, huh?!

I was moved by something, Krysten, a fellow blogger, did last week, so I decided it was worth passing the story along to The Big Give; go here to read about it.

Short and sweet for me this morning... please go read the story here and consider paying it forward!

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

How cool is this!? What a great idea, thank you so much for posting about it. I'm thinking about all kinds of ideas - totally signing up for this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails