All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Week Off

I'm thinkin' I might be away for about a week.

Today was my first and last day of work at my normal job.  Tomorrow, after sleeping in about 2 hours later than I'm used to, I will head off to 4 days of training.  For what, you ask?  I'm going to be working for the U.S. Census Bureau, part time and short term.  I haven't said much about it because I don't know much about it at this point... but I will tell you more, when I find out more.

I'm assuming that I won't have access to the web at this training, so it'll be much different than my normal week of blogging and emailing as often as I wish.   I'll do my best to keep up with your blogging, but maybe don't expect as many comments as usual, as I'll be reading on the fly.

I'll be back to my old ways in about a week (though I may have some work to catch up on)... and I'll hopefully have a lot to say at that point.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok good luck! Hope the training goes well.

Thanks for the camera help btw. I'm gonna play around with it over the next week or so, because I have an evening event to go to on Saturday. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails