All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Exciting Events!

Today, at 9:30am, I will leave work and make my way to Target Field to see the Minnesota Twins play the Boston Red Sox.

This will be my first time in Target Field and the second time the Twins have played a regular season game there.

I am also going to the game tomorrow and another on Sunday.
3 games in under a week... my goal is to try ALL the new food (though I know I won't come close).

I'm so excited.  So excited, in fact, that I can't even use an exclamation point to show it... because I feel it doesn't even come close to my true feelings.

I'm so glad I waited until the season began to attend a game or make my way inside Target Field (which will likely be known as Tar Fe to me from here on out as I was near the stadium many times during construction and the first letters they hung were TAR F E).  It's going to ROCK MY SOCKS .. and the Twins will probably ROCK THE SOX ;)

yay for me... be jealous bitches!

Picture to come... I'm sure ;)

5 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am damn jealous of you! Scream loud for our boys. And the better kick some Red Sox butt!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Take pictures!

Harley said...

I don't even know what sport you're talking about. I feel so ignorant!

Ang said...

American Baseball ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails