1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is "Hangin Tough" by The New Kids On The Block (better known as KNOTB). It was around the time when boys became of interest to me and Donnie Wahlberg was just beyond what I wanted in a man (or so I thought at the time) .
2. My first concert ever was New Kids on The Block at the Minnesota State Fair... see above explanation .
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Eminem, Tupac, Dr. Dre, Sevendust, Hollywood Undead .
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is "Nice and Slow" by Usher - listen to it and you'll understand .
5. The best concert I've ever been to was Hollywood Undead. It was actually just this past fall (2009) and it was absolutely amazing. I hadn't been to a concert for quite some time before that, so maybe it was because I was old (or had a nice buzz)... second place goes to Eminem... I'd pay top dollar to see him any day of the week .
6. A memorable musical moment for me was I guess I don't really have one that sticks out more than others. I've loved every Sevendust show, because they simply rock the house. Being within touch of Nelly Furtado at one of her shows and getting her autograph at another was amazing (she is so little and soo pretty!). Deep down though, I'm a gangster rapper, so any show that has allowed me to display my skill in front of thousands of people has to be a highlight... wait, I guess I was only in the crowd, not on stage... I guess my fantasy took that one over .
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is well, I don't really do the ipod thing, but the CD that gets played most in my car right now is the 2 newest Eminem CD's... pretty sure he is my favorite of all time .