All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fill in The Blank 4.23.10

With Friday comes Fill in The Blank Friday over at Laurens place... I wonder if Lauren had any idea what she was starting?  Happy Friday everyone!
1.  One song that always takes me back to my youth is     "Hangin Tough" by The New Kids On The Block (better known as KNOTB).  It was around the time when boys became of interest to me and Donnie Wahlberg was just beyond what I wanted in a man (or so I thought at the time)   .


2.  My first concert ever was     New Kids on The Block at the Minnesota State Fair... see above explanation  .

3.  If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:     Eminem, Tupac, Dr. Dre, Sevendust, Hollywood Undead    .

4.  The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is    "Nice and Slow" by Usher - listen to it and you'll understand  .

5.  The best concert I've ever been to was     Hollywood Undead.  It was actually just this past fall (2009) and it was absolutely amazing.  I hadn't been to a concert for quite some time before that, so maybe it was because I was old (or had a nice buzz)... second place goes to Eminem... I'd pay top dollar to see him any day of the week   .

6.  A memorable musical moment for me was        I guess I don't really have one that sticks out more than others.  I've loved every Sevendust show, because they simply rock the house.  Being within touch of Nelly Furtado at one of her shows and getting her autograph at another was amazing (she is so little and soo pretty!).  Deep down though, I'm a gangster rapper, so any show that has allowed me to display my skill in front of thousands of people has to be a highlight... wait, I guess I was only in the crowd, not on stage... I guess my fantasy took that one over   .


7.  The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is      well, I don't really do the ipod thing, but the CD that gets played most in my car right now is the 2 newest Eminem CD's... pretty sure he is my favorite of all time    . 


4 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot about that Usher song. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

NKOTB...classic.

Brings me back to the 8th grade and Mrs. Morris' homeroom class. The girls in the class were split. Jordan vs Joey. I think one girl liked Donny.

Anonymous said...

Step by Step... Ooo babaaayyy. Gonna get to ya, giiiiirl.

Dana said...

I, too, loved NKOTB. Even though we didn't know each other, that concert at the State Fair was both of our first concerts! Funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails