All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Blank Friday 4.30

I need a mindless activity after this week; I present to you Fill in The Blank Friday: Movies







1.  My absolute favorite movie of all time is      The Wizard of Oz - it's beautiful.  My favorite part is when she walks out of her house, into a world full of color   .

2.  My favorite movie as a child was      "Annie".Same as above, but "Annie" was a close second.  I loved singing the songs and watching Annie run around that big huge house!  Oh and how can I forget "we love you Miss Hannigan" .

3.  The best movie quote ever is       hard to pick!  I love the lines in Adam Sandler's older movies... like "stop lookin' at me swan!" or "he called the shit 'poop'"    .

4.  My favorite actress is     probably Jennifer Aniston.  I just think she is so pretty.  Also     My favorite actor is       Nick Cage (LOL)... Edward Norton   .

5.  The movie I could watch over and over is    Any Lord of the Rings Movie.   .

6.  My favorite movie genre is      comedy, action, or ... well... anything really.  I love all movies - not so much for the romantic comedies though, I'm just over watching the same story   .

7.  A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is      The new 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' - quickly... I used to LOVE these movies as a kid.  I have no interest in supporting the new movies (especially since it's a Michael Bay film)... but I can't NOT see it... I already know it's going to suck, but I just HAVE to see it.  So dumb    .



7 comments:

Dawn said...

Lame maybe....but could you PLEASE tell me how you do that thing where you cross out what you typed instead of backspacing to erase it??????

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Aniston!!! She's my best friend... in my head. Love her.

Kamika said...

ahhhh yes Adam Sandler

"Conditioner is better!"
"Oh really fool?"

My husband quotes him all the time...often telling our cats to "Stop looking at me swan!"

Happy Fill in the Blank Friday!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I have never seen A Nightmare on Elm Street. I know, so bizarre! I grew up LOVING scary movies but this was just one I never saw. I definitely need to get on that.

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i'm not a romantic comedy fan either. thanks for playing along this week!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Kell said...

I haven't seen any of the LOTR movies, I think. I saw like 20 minutes of the first and couldn't watch any more of it.
Also.. my grandpa introduced me to the Nightmare on Elm street movie when I was like.. 5 or 6. I have forever been scarred and refuse to watch that movie.

Dana said...

All your answers are so cute for some reason and they make me like you even more. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails