1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is The Wizard of Oz - it's beautiful. My favorite part is when she walks out of her house, into a world full of color .
2. My favorite movie as a child was "Annie".Same as above, but "Annie" was a close second. I loved singing the songs and watching Annie run around that big huge house! Oh and how can I forget "we love you Miss Hannigan" .
3. The best movie quote ever is hard to pick! I love the lines in Adam Sandler's older movies... like "stop lookin' at me swan!" or "he called the shit 'poop'" .
4. My favorite actress is probably Jennifer Aniston. I just think she is so pretty. Also My favorite actor is
Nick Cage (LOL)... Edward Norton .
5. The movie I could watch over and over is Any Lord of the Rings Movie. .
6. My favorite movie genre is comedy, action, or ... well... anything really. I love all movies - not so much for the romantic comedies though, I'm just over watching the same story .
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is The new 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' - quickly... I used to LOVE these movies as a kid. I have no interest in supporting the new movies (especially since it's a Michael Bay film)... but I can't NOT see it... I already know it's going to suck, but I just HAVE to see it. So dumb .