All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Roses and Cupcakes!

Girls weekend up North was fun... but I did indeed miss my boyfriend.  We live for our weekends together.

Yesterday (Sunday), when I walked in the door Steve and I embraced... he then took my hand and lead me into the dining room where, sitting on the table, waited 24 beautiful and fragrant yellow and red roses along with a dozen bite-sized cupcakes!
My boyfriend loves me and he missed me too!

I'll post pictures from the weekend as soon as people upload them (i didn't take a single photo)


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Nice to return home to that!!! Gorgeous flowers :)

Kim Airhart said...

Seriously so sweet! I wish Mr.B had a romantic bone in his body.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Um... can Steve please teach Dustin a thing or two?

Murdock's mama said...

Aww!! This is so sweet!! Lucky girl!

Dana said...

Awwww, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails