All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in The Blank 5.6.11

1.   What I love most about my home is       our fireplace and all the beautiful woodwork  .

2.  I'm excited because,    we're hoping to get our bedroom painted this weekend and I'm really excited to see what the colors look like when it's finished  .

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     to sit and cry, there is nothing that gets frustration out better, imo   .

4.  Currently I am craving   my cup of coffee sitting on the table, my kitty is sitting on my lap and I can't reach it without making him move, which is just mean  .

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     that she is always willing to help when needed, even when not needed :)  .

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be     "Coming and going"   .

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be     crab legs, period  . 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm crab legs!

Good luck with painting the bedroom :) Can't wait to see it

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Want to come paint our bedroom when you're done? I'm being so lazy about it. I need to do our bathroom too since the previous owner didn't use good paint and the humidity is wrecking the paint in there. Ick.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails