Kristi posted her Tuesday Top Ten today with the Top 10 being her Christmas List, at the end she suggested posting my own Top 10, on my own blog! I tend to do pretty much anything Kristi suggests and it so happens that my blog subject is "Wish List", so I'm kind of stuck now...
With my Birthday and Christmas falling so close together, my list will be a Birthday/Christmas Wish List (hopefully I can come up with 10 things!); ready?
- A Wide-Angle lens
- Flat Screen HD TV
- Flat screen computer monitor (yeah, I still rock a CRT, don't judge me!)
- Diamond Earrings
- A new hairdryer
- New kitchen pots
- A gallery wrap of one of my best photos
- A Trip, to either New York City, San Fran, or somewhere warm
- A new Vikings hoodie
- Free Sushi for a year (The good stuff!)
- A new point and shoot camera
Ok, so this really is a 'Wish List', as in I WISH I had this stuff, but never will - except for the hairdryer, that's obtainable. I have a hard time thinking of things I want... well, reasonably priced things.