- I haven't started my December Scavenger Hunt yet and I'm kind of becoming uneasy about it. I usually have a few up or, at the very least, taken by this point... I've got nothin'. There are a a few items on the list that I'm not fully excited about (no offense Kristi!!)... B&W w/Selective Coloring and Infrared. The selective coloring shot is exciting to think about... but I'm already feeling behind on taking the pictures when will I have the time to edit any? As you may or may not be aware, I generally do not post-process my photos, so it's kind of hard for me to think about, especially this month. The Infrared photo is simply mind-boggling to me; again, the time thing, not only the time to post-process, but the time to learn a new technique in Photoshop. The end result should be pretty cool... but I just don't know how I'm going to pull it off.
On top of not having the time... I think we've finally come across winter and if today is any indication of what the weather will be like in December... I'll have little to NO photos outside. That's just depressing.
- Did you know that recycling one can (ONE CAN!!) can power a TV for 3 hours!? That's a whole football game! Maybe that will help motivate you to recycle or encourage others to do it. Just sayin'.
- Here is a great idea for the holiday season... What if bill collectors (credit cards, electric, gas, water, garbage, car payments, etc.) gave everyone the month of December off of payments WITHOUT accruing more interest?! So a month of free gas or water... or a month off of a car payment without having to worry about being behind and accruing more interest. It'd help so many people with Christmas and it'd make those companies look so fricken good in the eyes of everyone else.
- I had a thought the other day... do you think fathers are proud of their daughters when they grow up to be sluts? I have a friend on facebook and I often just wonder how proud her father is...
Some Random questions for you (and I expect you to answer each one!):
- Do you dream in Color or Black & White?
- When washing your hands; Do you get your hands wet then pump soap or do you pump soap first then get your hands wet?
- Do you feel like you can laugh at yourself?
Stay warm America!