All images and content are Copyright © by the owner of Football, Sushi, and The Pursuit of Happiness (unless otherwise stated); please do not use or copy without permission.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Interesting

Via my tracker, I know that many of you have viewed this post - but check out the very limited amount of comments.

I know people are busy, so I'd like to think that is why some of you haven't commented - however, I can't help but think that maybe some of you are scared to really assess the answer?
Maybe I'm wrong.. but I know you've looked and read the comments, so why not play along and, if you're embarrassed by your number, don't leave your name.

I'm not playing along until the rest of you do.

I'm kind of disappointed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails